Subzero mornings? No sweat. Simms' water-resistant Coldweather Pants shun freezer burn conditions thanks to micro fleece-lined internals and slash hand-warmer pockets. Angler-appreciated extras include COR3™ fabric technology; an adjustable waist with a corrosion-fighting center-front snap; and double-layer, articulated knees for bolstered durability and massive mobility.
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- Fabric: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3™ Technology & DurapelPlus® finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
- Style Fit: Traditional Fit
- Approximate Weight: 20 oz.